Are you searching for the best orange juicer to help promote a healthy lifestyle? Or maybe you need it for a business venture? Keep reading, as you can get the top picks to choose from here. Oranges pack a lot of vitamins that are great for kids and adults. Adding orange juice to your kid’s diet can help promote growth and healthy living. Although there are so many brands of orange juice out there, nothing beats a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Hence, you need the perfect juicer machine to make this happen.
With the right choice of orange juicer, you can kick-start your day with a glass of orange juice daily. However, with so many options on the market, picking out the best can be difficult.
Best Orange Juicer (Reviews & Guide 2020)
#1. Eurolux ELCJ 1700S Orange juicer
- No extra piece to storage 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction
- Filter integrated filter captures pits for richer and cleaner juice extraction
- Easy press rubber handle press with soft grip - stop and reducing pressure on the hand
Starting off our list is the Eurolux ElCJ 1700S juicer. This citrus juicer is easily one of the desired juicers on the market. Great for making a large batch of orange juice, this juicer comes with a one-size-fits-all juicing cone. This cone, accompanied by a powerful 160-watt motor, offers maximum extraction of juice from any size of oranges. It’s super easy to use and a very great option for an electric orange juicer.
This machine also comes with suction cups underneath it. Eurolux juicer is excellent for increasing its lifespan by preventing surface marring, as well as ensuring a secure hold on a surface.
However, amongst all of its features, the most valuable is the fact that certain parts are detachable.
The Eurolux ELCJ 1700S Citrus juicer is perfect for people who would love their juices in small quantities. So, if you need orange juice to kick-start your morning, then this is an ideal fit. Also, the durability is impressive, and you will get your money’s worth.
- Stainless Steel Body. This feature ensures the Eurolux ELCJ 1700S is durable.
- 160 Watt motor. With this level of power, maximum extraction expect.
- Suction cups. Perfect for preventing accidents.
- Easy to use. With just one switch for turning it on and off.
- Detachable parts. Great for easy cleaning.
- With the receiving jar being slightly above 5″, you might not be able to make a large batch.
- I am overheating after using it too many times at a go.
#2. Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Orange Juicer
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings-low, medium, high
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp
The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control citrus juicer is arguably one of the most cost-effective juicer machines out there. Although this is a plus for people on a budget, there are several other valuable features you get to enjoy. This juicer possesses an adjustable reamer with three pulp control settings. The settings labeled “Low, Medium, and High” gives you total control of extracting juices whenever. Its reversing universal juicer cone and final spin features extract more juice from the pulp of the fruit efficiently. Cuisinart electric juicer was manufactured to be efficient and durable.
Also, what’s great about the CCJ-500 Pulp Control juicer is that most of its parts are dishwasher friendly. So, say goodbye to stressing over clean up.
The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control citrus juicer is both affordable and efficient. Although it can be pricey to replace faulty parts, it is durable. This orange juicer is excellent for making small batches of orange juice.
- Compact and lightweight. Great for any contemporary and modern kitchen.
- 25-watt powerful motor. Fantastic for extracting every bit of juice from the pulp.
- Easy to clean, as the top part of the entire juicer comes off.
- The pulp control feature is perfect for extracting extra juice.
- Adjustable reamer with three pulp control settings grants you total control during the juicing process.
- Replacing the parts can be a bit pricey.
- It isn’t a great choice if you want to make a large volume of juice.
#3. Proctor Silex Alex's Lemonade Stand Orange
- FIGHTING CHILDHOOD CANCER ONE CUP AT A TIME: One dollar of every purchase goes directly to Alex's...
- QUICKLY MAKE FRESH LEMONADE & OTHER JUICES: Easily make your own lemonade from fresh lemons; Or make...
- JUICE SMALL TO LARGE CITRUS FRUITS : The electric citrus juicer includes 2 nesting reamers for small...
Another fantastic option of some ideal orange juicers out there is the Proctor Silex’s Alex’s lemonade stand citrus juicer. This citrus juicer possesses a very minimalistic design and is very easy to operate. Similar to the classic manual juicer design, this electric juicer is more efficient.
Protor Silex citrus juicer takes off the time required to make any juice. It comes with a detachable pitcher of 34oz, which allows you to enjoy the juice immediately without bothering about transferring it. Also, the juicer has two reamers suitable for juicing big and small fruits. Most parts of this juicer are dishwasher safe, which makes it easy to clean. Also, it comes with a fun, colorful recipe book, which will be great for your kids.
The Proctor Silex’s Alex’s lemonade stand citrus juicer has more pros compared to the cons. Plus, it is cost-effective, and you should have no difficulty in storage due to its compact size.
- Every time a purchase makes, a part of it goes to Alex’s Lemonade Stand. A foundation dedicated to raising money for the cure of pediatric cancer.
- Most parts are dishwasher friendly.
- The availability of two reamers makes it easier to juice fruits of different sizes.
- Detachable pitcher. This way, you can enjoy your juice directly.
- It isn’t great for making a large amount of fruit juice.
#4. Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar Electric Orange Juicer
- ELECTRIC CITRUS JUICE EXTRACTOR: Featuring a powerful 50-watt motor, Citristar provides quick...
- INTERCHANGEABLE REAMS: Includes a small ream for the limes and a bigger one for your grapefruits....
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Sloped stainless steel high-clearance locking spout of this juicer machine...
The Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar Electric Citrus Juicer is arguably one of the most efficient electric juicers on the market. With only a 50 watt motor, this orange juicer extracts all the juices, regardless of size. The motor is quiet, which translates to less noise while working.
It is a unique, high-quality stainless steel locking spout, cleaning is more comfortable and faster. The spout prevents clogging and assures continuous operation always. The detachable ream is well-adjusted and accommodates any size of the fruit, while its one-touch setting makes operating it simple. The Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar Electric Citrus Juicer can use on any outlet via its adjustable cord.
The Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar Electric Citrus Juicer is super-efficient and very easy to use. All you need to do is hold the fruit on the spike and the juicing begin. It is super easy to clean and very durable. It can consider a must-have if you can afford it.
- Energy-efficient. Save energy during the juicing process.
- 50 Watt motor.
- Quiet motor. Less noise as you juice.
- Durable (warranty).
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to use.
- The lid used for covering made of plastic.
#5. Breville 800CPXL Stainless-Steel Motorized Orange
- Powerful citrus press housed in professional-grade brushed stainless steel
- Industrial strength, whisper-quiet motor; revolutionary active-arm system
- 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction; drip-stop juice spout
The Brexville 800CPXL is an excellent electric juicer that is guaranteed to give you the best results, without stress. The juicer packs a powerful 110-Watt motor, which is useful in extracting the juice — most parts manufacturing with brushed, stainless steel, which assures you of its durability.
There are over five removable parts, with the juicing cone and fruit dome inclusive. Hence, it is super easy to clean after you’re done with juicing. The juicing cone fits all sizes of fruits, so you don’t need to worry about that. Using the Brexville 800CPXL motorized citrus press is extremely easy. All you need to do is place the fruit on the juicing cone, press down with the press arm and the motor automatically starts extracting the juice. This auto orange juicer is excellent for beginners and super easy to use.
The Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Motorized Citrus Press is super easy to use and clean. Its quiet motor makes it convenient to extract juice at any time of the day. However, the durability is questionable, especially since it’s a bit costly.
- Whisper-quiet motor.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to clean.
- 1-year warranty.
Some internal parts manufacture with low-quality material prone to spoilage. This makes one question why it is so pricey.
#6. Juiceman Orange Juicer
- 3-in-1 Total Juicer combines three different appliances for delicious juices, pressed citrus and...
- Juice extractor: separate juice and pulp from a variety of ingredients with the stainless steel...
- Blender: Mix delicious smoothies, shakes and purees with the 24 oz. blender attachment. The 4-tip...
The Juiceman Citrus Juicer is a cost-effective orange juicer, with valuable features that is like no other. It is easy to use juicer is manufactured with two spinning cones for maximum extraction of the juice. Both cones come in different sizes, in case you need to make juice out of a variety of fruits.
Another fantastic feature of the Juiceman Citrus Juicer is the auto-reverse switch. The auto-reverse switch prevents clogging and ensures it gets every ounce of juice from the fruit. It packs a powerful 40-watt motor and a pulp strainer, which strains the juice obtained effectively. This auto juicer is pressure activated and will only come on when the fruit press upon the spike.
The Juiceman Citrus Juicer is great for making a variety of juices and super easy to clean and store. However, the unavailability of a juice container or cup might hinder some people from purchasing it.
- The availability of two spinning cones of different sizes. It allows juicing a variety of fruits, regardless of size.
- Pressure activation.
- The auto-reverse button ensures the maximum juice is extracted.
- The detachable parts are dishwasher friendly.
- There are no juice cups or containers for extracting the juice.
#7. Focus Foodservice Orange Juicer
- Get Fresh Squeezed Juice - Perfect for oranges, grapefruits, limes, lemons, and more, this...
- Ergonomic Handle - The sure-grip rubber handles are easy to use and hold and quietly stopped by the...
- Long-Lasting - Constructed from ultra-strong, durable cast iron with 18-8 stainless steel perforated...
Most at times, people usually opt for the compact and convenient models of orange juicers. However, having a sturdy and more substantial model is excellent for making large batches of juice. The Focus Foodservice is a fantastic choice of juicer that serves this purpose. This juicer has a stainless steel finish, which makes it extremely durable. Its long handle (longer than most handles) is ergonomic and very useful in holding fruits down. It also has a suction pump in the base, which is great for holding it steadies.
The Focus Foodservice 97336 is an excellent orange juicer that is efficient and very valuable. Fantastic for making large batches of juice and great for businesses.
- Long ergonomic handle.
- 18/10 stainless steel, high for durability.
- Perfect for creating large batches of juice.
- Some parts of the Focus Foodservice 97336 aren’t made with quality materials. Hence, it isn’t durable.
#8. Drizom Citrus Orange Squeezer
- 【Premium Quality】Lemon Squeezer Citrus Juicer Manual Space Saving Kitchen Tools is made of food...
- 【Multifunctional】Our citrus hand juicer has a brand new Flip-Top design for space saving...
- 【Multi-size Reamers】12-tooth reamer is designed to extract maximum juice, fully squeezing every...
The last on the list is the Drizom Citrus Orange Squeezer. This manual electric orange juicer is exceptionally cost-effective and performs substantially at extracting the juice. It comes with a convenient 12oz (0.45 kg) cup marked to help you take accurate measurements. Its 12 tooth reamer guarantees maximum extraction of juice from all fruits. It also comes with a garlic grater suitable for potatoes and ginger. Most parts of this manual orange juicer are dishwasher friendly and made with high-quality materials.
The Drizom Citrus Orange Squeezer has a simplistic, compact design and is perfect for traveling. Although it is cost-effective, you might want to think about cleaning up after you’re done juicing.
- Convenient for traveling and camping.
- Most parts of the juicer are dishwasher friendly.
- Very cost-effective.
It doesn’t filter out the seeds.
Picking out the perfect orange juicer machine to suit your lifestyle and other factors pertaining to you, can be difficult. However, we hope with these options it makes the process less confusing and effective. Always consider what works best for you and you’ll make the right choice.
Background of best Orange Juicer
Orange juicers are tools manufactured to help users make orange juice conveniently. This versatile equipment can be used for other fruits, aside from oranges. With juicer machine, you can make juices out of lemon, grapefruit, and lime.
There are 2 variations of orange juicers;
Manual Orange Juicers: Manual juicer can be referred to as the classic juicer. The first type of juicers created. It’s usually very cost-effective but requires a bit of work. You need to cut the oranges in half and manually squeeze over the spike until the juice comes out. It, however, isn’t considered efficient, as you can never get all the juice out. Furthermore, with manual juicers, you have to be ready to clean yourself.
Luckily, this process is easy.
Electric Orange Juicers: Electric juicers are more useful as they are manufacturing with a motor. It is substantially similar to the manual juicer, except for the fact that you pull on a handle to press down the orange. The electric motor powers the spike, so this juicer produces more juice compared to the former.
Read More: Best Smoothie Maker Reviews
Consider Before Purchasing Best Orange Juicers
There are so many options for orange juicers available out there. Making a choice can be extremely difficult. You have multiple people shoving their opinion in your face. Plus, you are shown so many options online and physically. Frankly, how do you even know it is the right fit for you?
It is, therefore, only ideal that you consider certain factors before choosing a specific orange extractor. Some elements are;
Price: One of the top factors everyone looking to purchase an item should think is the cost. Considering your budget can determine what type of orange juice, you would buy. If you’re searching for a more cost-effective option, there are several electric orange extractors to pick from.
However, this might not always be the best, as premium electric juicers are usually pricey. Premium orange juicers can go for as high as $1,500, while more cost-effective options lie within the range of $40.
Hence, no matter what your budget is, you should be able to get a decent orange juicer machine.
Durability: The next factor to consider would be the longevity of the product. Everyone hopes that any item purchased would have a long lifespan while being valuable. Before buying any orange extractor, it is always wise that you research about it. Most of the time, you’ll come across reviews about it online. With so many options on the market, you are bound to come across the fakes. So, looking at reviews about a product is the best way to ensure you get the original. You could also try purchasing an orange juicer from the brand’s website.
Brand & Compatibility: For any item, there are reputable brands guaranteed always to deliver premium products. This is the same for the excellent orange juicers. Searching for the best brands of juicers and working with that saves you a lot of time and stress. It will also help you plan out your finances efficiently. Now that you’ve gotten your choice of an orange juicer, does it fit your lifestyle?
The compatibility of a product is a crucial aspect to consider before buying. Is it great for an active lifestyle? Is it an excellent fit for a family? Is the power (speed level) Offered high for business?
Once you have answered these questions, then you’re on track.
Speed Settings/Mode: Most orange juicers come with the one-speed setting, which is set to either power on/off the juicer. However, other models offer different models suitable for hard fruits like apples. Depending on what your needs are, having a different speed setting gives you absolute control always.
Hygiene/Clean Up: Extracting juice from an orange juicer machine is a messy business. Mostly, there will be leftovers of pulp and liquid everywhere. So, you want to think about the cleanup process before purchasing a juicer. While some juicers are extremely easy to clean, others can be a little difficult. A good example is the Eurolux ELCJ Citrus juicer, which comes with detachable parts for easy cleaning.
With a natural cleaning process, you can save time and energy, while prolonging the lifespan of the juicer.
The following factors can help you make the right decision when picking out the high-quality orange juicer machine.
Although these factors are great for getting the juicer machine that fits your lifestyle perfectly, we can help you. We have put together a review of the best orange juicer machines for you to pick from. We are confident that from this list, you might be able to find an excellent fit for you.
Related: Best Ninja Bullet Blender Reviews