If you are looking for blender for smoothie that can make something versatile then my reviewed blenders deliver more than you thought. After complete my researched, I found these blenders, which are reviewed as the top most powerful Blender.
It all comes down to personal preferences and where you are willing to compromise on. When you can get flawless, perfectly blended iced drinks for a fraction of the price, and with a decent food processor attachment thrown in, and a consumer reports the highest durability rating, what is the most powerful blender?
Those are the products you should check out. Stop spending countless hours browsing product reviews and ratings.
If you’re reading this review and wondering whether you should get those models then I have to say you can buy my picked most reliable smoothie blender.
With a smoothie blender, you won’t have any problems in chopping up ice, ice cream, sherbet, yogurt and fruit. But if you simply want to have great smoothies, but you’re not expecting Jamba Juice level quality, then you really need a top smoothie blender.
You are not looked into exclusively buying brand-name jars for an outrageous sum, as you have to do with virtually every other brand. You’re planning on making more than one smoothie at a time, you probably need the largest smoothie blender.
|1||Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor...||3,831 Reviews||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Ninja BL480 Nutri Ninja with 1000 Watt Auto-IQ Base for...||1,927 Reviews||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base,...||6,959 Reviews||Check Price on Amazon|
10 most powerful blender 2020
#1. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender With 1100-Watt Base
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power...
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and...
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich...
The blades are razor sharp. You can slice your thumb open on them. It’s terribly smoothie and easy to use. It’s smoothie and simple to scrub too. You will actually just like the cups that go with it for a fast personal smoothie. It comes with the single-serve option because blending is a hassle and you won’t feel like cleaning the pitcher.
The single-serve cups have a more traditional blender blade set up that sits at the bottom of the cups and this makes grinding flax seeds a breeze. The Ninja can blend green smoothies to a drinkable consistency, and you’ll never have a “chunk” to chew if you let it blend long enough.
- The six-blade technology seems great on paper and has its advantages,
- You cannot fit as much into the pitcher as it takes up some room,
- It makes easier to make things like salsa using the pulse option,
- This unit is 1100W,
- The blades will spin above the seeds, and they won’t get ground,
- This blender is pretty loud.
#2. Magic Bullet Mini, High-Speed Blender
It is the perfect size for one person and blends very quickly. It is perfect if your a single person and just need to blend something fast. Because of the big pitcher’s food processor-like blades, it does a really good job of chopping food without blending them. We would recommend this blender to anyone who wants to have a good, heavy-duty blender, but cannot afford to spend $400+ on a Vitamix. It’s stylish. Moreover, it makes the best smoothies with a lot of power for a reasonable price.
- Well made, small, easy to use and clean,
- It comes without the “extra lids” on the parts list in the manual,
- It has a single-use separate attachment for small quantities as well as a large attachment for bigger amounts,
- Completely reduces turmeric and ginger to a pulp, doesn’t leak,
- The unit comes with a ring that supposedly makes it easier to drink from the cup.
#3. KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender
- The diamond blending system ensures that all ingredients blend together quickly and efficiently.
- The Intelli-Speed Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all...
- Stir, chop, mix, puree or liquify. Pulse mode works with all speeds for staggered blending.
This Kitchenaid Diamond is definitely of higher quality. The carafe on the Diamond locks into place and fits securely, not so with the classic. The Classic base is surprisingly large. Kitchenaid Diamond is smaller and more refined looking. This blender crushes ice very well. Kitchenaid blender machine is solidly made and quite heavy, but all the weight is in the motor and motor casing – the large 60 oz. The pitcher is made of lightweight plastic.
- It is very large and heavy and the top is rather hard to get on and off of the base,
- The pitcher is plastic but it is so substantial,
- 60-ounce capacity is really great,
- Cleanup is easy,
- The user manual has instructions for reset,
- Stylish, durable product with designer colors,
- Blade mechanism isn’t removable and you have to wash it the entire blender jar.
It is, however, much more smoothie and you can primarily use it for smoothies and it does an excellent job of crushing frozen fruits and ice quickly. You won’t have any issue with the material being stuck underneath, the blades and usually wash the jar by blending warm water and a little dish soap.
#4. Breville BBL620 Fresh & Furious Blender, Silver
- Even blending kinetics performance: combines the functionality of a powerful blender with some food...
- Quiet & efficient: The blade design and high torque motor delivers quiet and efficient blending...
- Heavy duty blades: engineered surgical grade stainless steel ensures the blades stay sharp, longer
Breville BBL620 does not compare with similarly priced hemisphere model. The jar itself is plastic and does not have a press and hold burst function. Breville BBL620 is one of the amazing blender for smoothie, and beautiful and looks great on the counter.
- The carafe is dishwasher safe while the lid is top-rack safe,
- It comes with an auto-clean mode, where they recommend running two cups of warm water through the blender for its 60-second duration,
- It tends to walk on the countertop, at least when using the smoothie setting. Just something to be aware of if you’re playing near the edge. The feet appear to be suction cups, but if they are, they’re not effective,
- The splendor is fantastic,
- Smoothie functions as well as the auto-clean function available.
This is very sturdy it’s also compact. The design is exceptional and beautiful. And totally easy to use. And storage is simple, as the footprint is very modest. It is dishwasher-safe but as it’s so easy to self-clean. The blade system is sharp and serrated. It spins with a movement that pulls the top material down into the blades and so thoroughly blends. Get Awesome smoothies because it has a start-stop automatic mode for quickly getting fruit well smoothe.
#5. Vitamix 7500 Blender Professional-Grade 64 Oz
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary...
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or...
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably...
Vitamix 7500 Blender is AMAZING as It chews up anything and everything. The reputation of Vitamix quality and the fact that you can finally eat fruits and veggies daily.
- It includes a hardbound recipe book,
- 7-year warranty,
- The taller version would not have fit under the standard kitchen cabinets above the countertops.
#6. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
- Automated Blending: Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and...
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture...
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably...
This blender will fit under your upper cabinets. Since the other Vitamix models come with containers that fit inside those brackets, that would make them noticeably louder. the 48 oz container is readily available and fits all home models on the market, so it’s worth considering. To clean, all you have to do is fill half full of water, add a drop of dish soap and turn the dial to the clean mode. No waiting two hours for the dishwasher to cycle through.
- Both the 64 oz and 48 containers, The 32 oz containers fit inside the brackets while the 48 and 64 fit outside those brackets,
- An included cookbook which is nicely bound and full of great ideas,
- Newer generation with Bluetooth capabilities,
- Two free smoothie cups with the blade base,
- Its self-cleaning cycle is wonderful and its 2.2 horsepower engine is a real champ.
The ease of use of this Vitamix is paramount. Homemade nut milk, nut butter lots of smoothies and so much more you can make easily. This unit is well-made. We Would highly recommend purchasing the unit with bonus settings. Just choose the setting and walk away.
#7. Blendtec Designer Series Blender-WildSide+ Jar
- Variable blending cycles: 8 speeds for variable speed control and the ability to achieve a variety...
- Touch interface/reduced noise: touchscreen controls give the machine a sleek silhouette and are...
- Patented blade/80% thicker: stainless-steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends...
You can use it to make rice milk, strawberry-banana smoothies, butter, and peanut butter. The Blendtec Designer Series is certainly a good looker. You will love the touchscreen controls. The touch controls enhance the design of the motor base as referenced above when everything is turned off. When the controls are on, they are bright and sharp looking. The touch controls are responsive with no lag. As soon as you press the mode, the motor turns on and does its job.
- Relies mostly on its automated modes for blending your food. you can simply hit the smoothie button and walk away,
- Blendtec’s Wildside jar has a fifth side that is stated to help prevent cavitation,
- Machines are easy to clean. Just put about 2-3 cups of warm water and a dash of dish soap in the jars and let the machine do the cleaning,
- These machines are loud, but they are very tolerable.
Also included are an instructional DVD and a spiral-bound recipe book. The DVD includes operating instructions, a few recipes, and the original infomercial where they pulverize an iPhone and a 2×4 in the Blendtec.
#8. Oster BLSTVB-103-000 Versa 1100-watt Blender
- Powerful: 1100 watt motor for blending perfect smoothies
- 64-ounce BPA-Free Tritan(r) Jar, 5-cup food processor with slicing/shredding disk and a chopping...
- Control: Combination of manual settings for precise control as well as pre-programmed settings so it...
If you are looking for a well built, smoothie blender that can be your first choice. that part of the appeal of a smoothie blender is flexibility- mainly, the flexibility to have a variety of jar sizes.
- Single blend cups come with lids that close,
- Comes with pre-set buttons, which means you can walk away from the system and let it do the work,
- 7-years warranty and the Oster brand has been around for a long time,
- Replacements are cheap and easy to find,
- Reverse blade technology is brilliant- it dislodges food stuck to the sides without having to open the container,
- Large jar lid has an opening that allows you to add food as you blend.
The smoothie maker function works quite well. Even spinach blends. It comes with a food processor attachment and is significantly less expensive. This 1100 watt blender is great with getting through ice cubes and frozen strawberries. The blender has a reverse that really gets the ingredients deep into the blades and also releases whatever is stuck in the blades.
The automatic feature is great too. It does come with some great cups to use with a blender blade. The cups are large, easy to hold with a handle. The blender comes with a little cookbook, The blades are short – only one inch high and sit one inch above the jar’s bottom. Everything around the blades gets twisted and blended/shredded, but the thick mass just above the blades remains motionless.
#9. Blender By Cleanblend: Smoothie Blender
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE - The most powerful heavy duty blender we know of. Whether you want to...
- PERFECT CRUSHED ICE - Replaces up to 9 appliances: crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, puree,...
- LARGE PORTIONS - When a single serve blender isn't enough: use high performance blender CleanBlend...
This blender comes with a 5-years warranty that you don’t have to jump through hoops to register and will be getting the 32oz smaller container for smaller jobs. This blender has a smoothie motor. It makes smooth creamy smoothies, it pulverizes whole grains into flour, it turns to oil and egg whites into mayo.
- 5-years warranty,
- The big blender jar is designed to narrow at the bottom so that even one person’s worth of smoothie comes out well, smooth and without chunks,
- Ease of cleanup afterward.
You can collect smoothie recipes and new ingredients to try in the blender. So that you can improve your health.
#10. NutriBullet Pro - 13-Piece High-Speed Blender
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to...
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into...
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2)...
This blender cup is large, and you can just pour everything into the different glass. It works great. You can use it every single day with NO leaks whatsoever. DO NOT put the blade assembly in the dishwasher because the heat from the dishwasher will warp the gaskets.
- Solid, quality construction,
- Do NOT fill the cup past the “Maximum” fill line,
- Very loud,
- It comes with the two shakers and to-go lids.
Keep in mind that NutriBullet recommends running the blender for no more than 60 seconds and letting the motor cool for 5 minutes in between cycles or you run the risk of overheating your blender. There is nothing easier than the nutribullet because it Blends through the ice, frozen fruits, veggies, everything.
With more experience with those, we just want to give a little more details. Those have similar-sounding features and the same motor and watt size, but less expensive.
Those blend the smoothie almost the same, so no difference in performance. It is better for our health in the long run because it breaks up the fruits/veggies much finer so your digestive assimilation of nutrients is much greater.
From scratch hempseed milk to almond butter, ginger lemonade, soups, sauces, etc. Everything can be prepared at home with blenders. So having the most powerful blenders for a smoothie that can easily turn anything to a creamy smooth consistency as well as be easy to adjust, is really required.