Ninja blender ice cream is the best machine used to make delicious homemade ice-creams. It has all the functions needed, which include ice crushing, blending, processing, and many more. As a result, it’s quick and easy to use.
If you have this blender, you won’t hear your kids saying “Can I have some money for ice cream, Mum?”. And by this machine, you can prepare a variety of flavours for you and your family to enjoy. So in this post, I’ve compiled simple recipes that you can make using a Ninja blender.
The vanilla flavour is a trendy treat. It can make ice-cream taste great. When preparing it, you need a large bowl, cup, milk, vanilla extract, ice cube tray.
- Take a bowl, pour 2 cups of milk on it, and add vanilla pudding mix.
- Gently whisk the mixture.
- Pour the mixture and freeze for 6 hours.
- Put iced ingredients into a processing bowl.
- Add ½ cup of whole milk with vanilla extract.
- Crush the contents for about 40 seconds.
- After that, your ice-cream is ready to serve.
Vanilla Berry ice-cream
In summer that’s where most berries ripe. And they’re very cheap during this time than in other seasons. While others would be eating them as ugly fruit, just take an unprecedented step of enjoying berries.
- Wash your berries and freeze them.
- Add frozen berries, vanilla extract, cream, and sugar into a Ninja processor.
- Blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Freeze the mixture for about an hour.
- After that serve with milk and enjoy your ice-cream.
Just like other fruits that become ready in summer, also does peaches. You can enjoy your homemade peach ice-cream in a hot summer by doing this
- Take ½ cup of frozen peaches.
- Add milk, lime juice, and granulated sugar
- Pour those ingredients into a bowl.
- Pulse and blend until the mixture become smooth
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Enjoy your peach ice-cream.
Chocolate is the favourite flavour of everyone, both kids and adults. Here’s how you can make a yummy chocolate ice-cream.
- Take a bowl and add the following.
- ½ cup of whole milk, two tablespoonfuls of sugar, one packet of chocolate pudding
- When the mixture is smooth, put it on a freezer for 2 hours
- Your chocolate ice-cream is ready to serve
Also, try coconut ice-cream, and you can’t go wrong with it. You don’t need many ingredients when making it. It’s only milk and coconut cream.
- Put coconut cream and milk into a ninja blender bowl.
- Blend and stir until the consistency of a paste is smooth.
- Pour the mixture and freeze it for 3 hours.
- After that, it’s ready to serve. It’s super easy and quick.
After going through these recipes, I’m sure you’d already picked your favourite flavour that you’ll try when you get a Ninja blender. Now your small task is to buy your blender, get your ingredients and follow instructions. Don’t have to worry about measurements as Ninja blender comes with measuring items including blending bowls.
Overall, with a Ninja blender, you couldn’t only enjoy a tasty ice-cream. But you can also save your money on buying expensive ice-cream. If you have a friend, relative, or a workmate who’s an ice cream lover, feel free to forward her this recipe guide.
You may also like!